MD Midlands - Pork Pie III Match Latest & Last Update

Whisker

Site Supporter
Talking of ‘snippets’, Mrs Munch has been seen going round asking for a sharp pair of scissors… wonder what she wants them for…? 😳

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Eh up @dirk the first year @Dave fished the wrong peg and this year he is struggling to find the right lakes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dirk

Site Supporter
Dave has a lot of problems but mainly fishing lol :D He asked if i wanted to sit on his knee this year, whilst he watched but he's pulled that one on me before at Rolfs Lake. ;)

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Cheers for that Munch but im fine with the peg TBH just having the crack, Be interesting to see what comes off it. (y)
I hope you all realise he's only asked for a compassionate peg so he can save his energy for the half marathon he's running on Sunday. :jump:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
To right mate, i know im knocking on a bit but 1632831359380.jpeg

160642fishing Still has one of these.​

Tuppence aypenny,we couldn't afford that,we had to suck on a piece of pitch from the local coke works until it was soft enough to chew,it was alright for you rich buggers in the Midlands but times were hard in post war Yorkshire

tysontim

Site Supporter
No such thing as being rich in the Midlands because if you had anything of value it got nicked, plus you was lucky to have a piece of pitch to suck as the only thing I got to suck was me Thumb and I had to share that with our kid because his was always dirty. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Tuppence aypenny,we couldn't afford that,we had to suck on a piece of pitch from the local coke works until it was soft enough to chew,it was alright for you rich buggers in the Midlands but times were hard in post war Yorkshire
I didn't know the Crimean War had such a knock on effect in Yorkshire......:unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle: