MD Midlands Individual (or was) - Jansons Fishery 27th September 2020 - Match Pool

Added to Calendar: 27/09/20

gixer 13

Site Supporter
i am happyto fish not sure about a raffle though given peolple coming from all over the place

Whisker

Site Supporter
Happy to attend Luke but agree with Gixer to keep the format as simple as possible. Who's weighing in, is it the fishery?

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Same as Whisker happy to attend, not fussed about the raffle.

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Do you want me to bring an extra net, bar & scales to speed up the process?

ive got two sets tripod/scales and nets - that would be great if someone could assist.

Monies please in an envelope and i will draw the pegs for each angler as you pay just to cut down contact.

No raffle!

Sorry its come to this but as with any Mds day - we usually find a way!

gixer 13

Site Supporter
I'm sorry I will miss this match and hope you all have a good day in true md style
Keep safe keep well
Tony .( Notneeded)
I shall certainly miss you not being there Tony who am i going to talk to for 5 hours if you are not there. Anyway enjoy your day and will seeyou on the pork pie match with luck scribe wil get pegged between us. All the best mate Gixer

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
I shall certainly miss you not being there Tony who am i going to talk to for 5 hours if you are not there. Anyway enjoy your day and will seeyou on the pork pie match with luck scribe wil get pegged between us. All the best mate Gixer
G thanks gixer some will be happy we aren't talk all match ? 😂😂😂
We will have to save it all for the pie match and double our efforts 😂😂😂😂😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
G thanks gixer some will be happy we aren't talk all match ?
We will have to save it all for the pie match and double our efforts

Jeez that 's all I need Stereo GBH on the eardrums :eek: whilst being battered on both sides -

Notneeded - 'Did you lose that one at the net Kev ?' :p:D:D

@Gixer13 - 'You want to sharpen them hooks Kev or put some superglue on them, that way you might actually land a fish.' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bloody cruel you lot are........:D:D:upthumb:

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Gixer13 can we do scribe for slander ?
We all love you Kevin ,there's not many who would get off their box mid match to help you out ? You just need extra strong ear plugs 😂😂😂😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
Luke given the amount of rain we have had yesterday & today are you sure you don't want to switch the venue to the Trent ? :D

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Right - see you there tomorrow. Jos is in bed dreaming of 100lb.

I’ll be there from 8.30. Please come to the van with your money in an envelope. Jos will draw you a peg. Please at the fisheries request try not to group together.

I will weigh and photographs everyone’s catches. I’ll be on hand to help if anyone needs anything and at the moment there is no forecast for rain. 👍😉🎣

Please remember the net limits - you need at least 3 - 55lb max and carp under 1lb seperate. I will have a couple of spare nets if needed.