MD Midlands Individual (or was) - Jansons Fishery 27th September 2020 - Match Pool

Added to Calendar: 27/09/20

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Sorry all for the lateness on this - been busy with other things. This is on the match pool with 300lb plus weights of carp regularly caught - minimum of four nets required. Net limits enforced.

As above - taking names in the responses below.

Draw 9.00pm
Fish 10.30 - 3.30pm
Pools - £20 all in
Peg fee £7 In advance by Paypal to confirm your place
Capped at 22 anglers on 40 pegs to give space.

Please bring a raffle prize - all funds to the winners chosen charity

Hopefully no rain this year!

IMG_4636.JPG

1. Jos Downing
2. Scribe - Paid
3. Dirk
5. Whisker - Paid
6. Mogz
7. Gixer13
8. Dave Red 5
9. Knight of the Round Pond
10. Chubb66
11. Alan Bucko

Last edited:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I guess I'll have to enter this Luke. :ROFLMAO:

PS are there any barbel in the lake ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
@gingert76 Does that also mean you won't be taking part in the MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020 ?

If you can let me know it would be appreciated, so that I can offer the place to the first inline on the reserve list.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
my apologies Scribe, i thought i had already removed myself, sorry i have had some personal challenges the last 6 weeks and not been on here, apologies again

Steadyeddie 1

Site Supporter
I would like to fish this match, never entered a MD match before. How do you pay the peg fee by PayPal help please.

90sGear

Site Supporter
Sorry double booked for this one. Cheers for running Luke, have a good one all

Scribe

Site Supporter
my apologies Scribe, i thought i had already removed myself, sorry i have had some personal challenges the last 6 weeks and not been on here, apologies again

No worries mate. I hope you managed to get things sorted, it can be hard at times, but try not to let it get on top of you and if it does, find someone to talk to, even on here you'll find loads of support. :upthumb:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Are you not fishing it Luke or have you been relegated to Jos' kit carrier & bank runner ? :)

Whisker

Site Supporter
Look out lads!
Young Jos must have improved somewhat in the last year... even his Dad daren't fish against him... 😳😝

rob6709

Site Supporter
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this one. I'll get the trophy over to kevin if he fishes it. If not I'll try and meet up with Luke at some point between now and then.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Thanks Scribe and others, i am in the middle of moving, the missus was run over by a car the other week, cant travel to see her still in Philipinnes, every work week is 60hrs plus, just run bloody ragged! it will all sort itself out eventually i hope but it is bloody hard, hope you are all well as not been on here much

Last edited: