MD Knockout Southern Qualifier 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince G

Hop Along
MD Individual Knockout Championships
Southern Qualifier
Saturday 10th JULY 2004
The Southern qualifier will be held on the Farm Reservoir at Hartleylands Farm Fishery, Cranbrook, Kent on Saturday 10th July 2004.

I have worked out from the original thread that the following want to fish this match. If I have got anyone wrong please let me know.

1.. Vince (vg1037)
2.. Peter (Moderator)
3.. Mick (Weyback)
4.. Steve (Beebs)
5.. Dave (Dave the Fish)
6.. Terry (Wily Coyote)
7.. Jason (NoFinPhish)
8.. .Martin (Bailiff)
9.. Steve (Chubber)
10.. Colin (Colin the Pike)
11.. Malc (The Jinx)
12.. Andy (The Hat)
13.. Sven (svenc)
14.. Gary (Fishaholi)

Would anyone else who wishes to enter please either PM me or E/mail me and let me know.

Full details about the fishery can be found at the fishery website. http://www.hartleylands.co.uk or you contact me direct.

If required I can organise a practice match, please let me know if you are interested in this.

Vince

Datafile4.jpg

Last edited:

martin.

Account Locked
Vince
put me down for it.

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenues.com

Tinca Tinca

Is there going to be a qualifier in the south west? I aint no matchman buti would be interested in giving this a go
cheers

MALC

quote:Originally posted by Tinca Tinca

Is there going to be a qualifier in the south west? I aint no matchman but i would be interested in giving this a go
cheers

The West qualifier will be around the Worcestershire area and details of that should be posted tomorrow evening (Wednesday) as the fishery owner is away till then and i cannot get confirmation of the booking till then.

RED WAS
Datafile2.asp
I'VE STARTED CATCHING NOW HE'S GONE..!!

Wily Coyote

Site Supporter
Vince,

Shame on you sir for the scurrilous insinuation that us Southern gentlemen will require any practice - I for one will only need to purchase the ACME INSTANT MATCH FISHING KIT with its accompanying 52 weekly lessons to ensure my immediate success in this forthcoming event.

Wily [:)]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I may be persuaded to have a practice subject to dates.[;)]

Peter.
Datafile3.asp

The English put their women on pedestals,
The Welsh put them on their national flag.

chubber57

Hello guys very impressive forum. This is my first post.I've just got back fishing after an 8 yr break and enjoying it more than ever, things have changed somewhat though ain't they, not least the size of the fish and I don't just mean carp.
Done a bit of club match fishing and fished a few matches with the lads at work etc etc.
i'm interested in this match thingy you folks have got going and would like to enrol if there are no objections to a bit of Pools fodder.i should be fully kitted out again by next year .You should see my Crimbo list(big fat chance of a boss box and a decent pole)
regards to all......Steve [:)]

time you enjoy wasting is never wasted time

Last edited:

Vince G

Hop Along
Date for Southern Qualifier now confirmed as 10th July 2004. The match has been put back on to the Farm Reservoir so if this year has been anything to go by there should be some cracking bags of fish caught.

Come on guys, now you know when the match is, start getting in touch to enter.

Vince

Datafile4.asp

Tinca Tinca

Still no news about west country qualifier,you said worcester way..have you go any more info??

Vince G

Hop Along
Sorry guys,

Malc mentioned i'd put 2 different dates for the qualifier on the original post on this thread [:I][:I]. I've now corrected my mistake.

Sorry for any confusion.

Vince

Datafile4.asp

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well lads,
with the match being on the reservoir in July,you could be looking at 100lbs+ needed to qualify.[:)]

Roll on July 10th.[:D]

Peter.
Datafile3.asp

The English put their women on pedestals,
The Welsh put them on their national flag.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
I'd better get some practice in and find out how to land a few more of those lumps.

Can I have peg 2 again please!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Vince G

Hop Along
Peter,

Somehow I knew you'd be happy about the match being on the Reservoir, looks like you'd better get some more practice in hauling out those big bags of Carp. [:D]

Now, let me think, shall I post any more Match Reports on the venue or would I be better keeping it all to myself !!![}:)]

Vince

Datafile4.asp

dave the fish

Site Supporter
I've got to plan my clubs outings soon. Now how many times can I get them down there before July?

Dave

+ 1 guest [:p][;)]

Vince G

Hop Along
Peter,

Rumour has it Marsh AC have banned all guests apart from M/D's Moderators from their matches [;)] At least they have once i've contacted Dave [:D].

Looks like you'll have to look elsewhere for your practise sessions.

A cynic might say I'm trying to make sure I qualify by stopping others practising, but I'm not that mean [}:)] am I.............

Vince

Datafile4.asp

Last edited:

Vince G

Hop Along
All interested anglers names have been added to the 1st post about this match. If your name is not listed please let me know.

Vince

Datafile4.asp

chubber57

Excellent I'll look forward to it and try to get some practice there next summer
........................Steve [:D]

Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted time

Last edited:

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Peter

Well I dont know where Vince got that information from it was supposed to be a secret. The new rule comes into operation for a trial period from 18th June until 10th of July. ( Vince - what date did I ask for ah now I remember it was the 19th June )[:D][:D][:D]

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.