MD Fundraiser - Lindholme Lakes - 4th October 2014

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
In honour of the thread on 'Negativity', here's the weather forecast at 10am tomorrow...
2014103184916_Weather.jpg

And it's moving that way -------->>>>>>

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nearly every time I've been to Lindholme it's rained so I think I'm hardened to it now lol

ecky1972

silent assasin
Another great organised day Bradley my son enjoyed himself on his first match cheers to Rambo for arranging the day and to Neil for the use of his lakes

shogun969

shogun969
Cheers for today Gaz , Neil , Dave.

Well done to all for attending / fishing.

Godber had a big Perch [:0], but mine was bigger [:p].

Text left without paying me my pund [:(!]

Well done to the framers.

Well done to Bradley on coming second with a little help from his dad.[:T]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Well done Gaz the the smooth well run fish in [:T]
Thanks to Neil for giving us the lakes for the fund raiser[;)], great to see a few 'old' faces and good to meet a few more Md's.

Well done to everyone who turned up to show their support

Looking forward to the next one.

Col

jonnyg2210

thanks to all involved I enjoyed my first fish in and will look forward to a few more , a below par performance from myself but what can I expect from a venue I have never even seen , despite the rain a laugh and a joke was had down on peg 50 on laurels

cheers guys

looking forward to my next outing with the maggotdrowners

Last edited:

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Just got back
good to see some old faces and meet some new
Thank you Rambo for a well run match and to neilg for the lakes

Paul

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well I've got home, tidied my gear, had my tea ..... and I'm knackered [:D]

A brilliant day yesterday despite the rain which as luck would have it wasn't as bad as forecasted

The fishing yesterday wasn't that kind to me but it was still entertaining and good company.
Next time I'll even remember to bring a landing net handle; thanks once again shogun for lending me one [8D]

A big thanks to Gary for organising the fund raiser, thanks to Neil for the loan of his lakes, and a big thank you to all who made the event successful, it is appreciated [:T]

Last night I kipped in a Pauln's B&B after a few drinks with Paul, Len Wade, Arkie and Godber. I think I fell asleep the minute my head touched the pillow which is more than can be said for Paul and Len who had to endure an hour or so of me snoring the place down [8)]

This morning myself Paul and Godber signed up on the open and fished the new match lake (Bobby's) - a fish a chuck, I lost count but reckon I had well over 200 for 67lb, Godber 84lb and Paul 96lb. The open winner had 145lb and bearing in mind most were about 3-4 to the lb [:0]. And the weather couldn't have been further different, chuffin hard work though lol

We've got the Northern Fur & Feather to come at Lindholme, I've just got to get together with Neil to confirm date and Lake(s), so hope to see you all again shortly [^]

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Bennys ( close to bobby's ) would be perfect in winter for the fur and feather !
sadly I only had 94lb and 4-6 to the pound !!

POTTSY

Thanks to Rambo for another great day and Neil for the lakes,
and the weather well it only rained a bit!

Texpert

Tex
Nick I went straight back too travel Lodge, I even forgot too pay Rambo my 35 for June, double next time we fish [;)]

Juzzy

YORKSHIRE BAITS UK
Thanks to Rambo and Tracey for a great run match [:T] and to Neil for the great gresture of putting the peg fee's back to MD [:T]

ON A SAD NOTE SHAME ABOUT THE NO SHOWS [V]

Rambo

Originally posted by Texpert

Nick I went straight back too travel Lodge, I even forgot too pay Rambo my 35 for June, double next time we fish [;)]

Your on the reserve list anyway Tex [:p]