MD Fundraiser - Lindholme Lakes - 4th October 2014

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
I recognise that feeling. I think I've been out 3 times this season. d*****ting sucks.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've spent quite a bit of time on the Trent so not had my commie gear out for a bit [:D]

Her Outdoors

Originally posted by shogun969

Originally posted by Her Outdoors

Originally posted by Rambo

Only 27 paid on for fundraiser to help Dave with the running costs of the site, quite sad really [:(]

I would have given this a go if I could have got there. It's about enjoyment, even though I would have been fodder.

I'm sure there's plenty of people with the same sentiment. MD is a great site and has helped many. Good luck[:T]

Have you not asked if somebody could pick you up? where do ou live?

Not asked, I think that would be imposing. It's asking a lot of some one to share their space and vehicle with you, when they don't know you.

Maybe it's a bit far for those further South, hence the lack of people. But I'm sure there are loads of people who wish MD well
[:T]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Is there going to be a knock up on sunday? Looking forward to this one, not been to Lindy for a while now.

Sidewinder2

11/06/14 - 17/02/17
In Memoriam
Sadly I'm unable to attend this charity bash [:C]

I've developed shingles, and along with horrendous nerve pain, the blisters have not yet scabbed over, which is the most likely time for the virus to weep out. my GP practice nurse strongly suggests I don't attend, I don't mind sharing anything with anyone...but not this!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
On this occasion Sidewinder we'll let you off

Hope you recover quickly

Rambo

Please remember that it's LINDHOLME OPEN RULES so that means, NO MEAT & NO JIGGA FLOATS [:T]

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
And pack your snorkel and flippers. After the driest September blah blah blah, guess what the forecast is for Saturday...

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
8:45am Draw - I'd best bring my crayons then [:D]

Mal Lawrie

some people are just frightened of those who can use jigga floats. [I will refrain from naming the names of those that live in sheds]