MD Fundraiser - Lindholme Lakes - 4th October 2014

Rambo

Due to the lack of numbers, I have had to drop oasis. Therefore we only have laurels & willows

Please keep the deposits coming in [:T]

fuzzy

Unfortunately not going to be able to make this now, Gaz, feel free to dispose of my deposit as you wish.

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
It's my end Gaz
Sent it to gary.st@ instead of gary.str@ ...
Will send it again tomorrow ... must of been having a blonde moment [:I]

Col

Done it again paid in full now..... hopefully [;)]

Col

Last edited:

Rambo

Only 27 paid on for fundraiser to help Dave with the running costs of the site, quite sad really [:(]

dstev

Dave
Originally posted by Rambo

Only 27 paid on for fundraiser to help Dave with the running costs of the site, quite sad really [:(]

With the way my work is going I just can't commit as I don't know if I'll be off at the moment. If I am off I'll come if that's still a possibility.

pole addict

Hi Gaz,

Sorry I can't make this now. Too much going on at home at the minute.

I've paid my deposit tho. [;)][:T]

Texpert

Tex
Neil and Linda Bratby wanna fish pal, they the couple in van opposite Wayne.... can they pay on day or should I get them too leave you some money with Aaron? [;)]

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
I have a lodge and since pole addict is not coming I will be on my own
so if any one want to share please PM me

Her Outdoors

I would have given this a go if I could have got there. It's about enjoyment, even though I would have been fodder.

I'm sure there's plenty of people with the same sentiment. MD is a great site and has helped many. Good luck[:T]

shogun969

shogun969
Originally posted by Her Outdoors

I would have given this a go if I could have got there. It's about enjoyment, even though I would have been fodder.

I'm sure there's plenty of people with the same sentiment. MD is a great site and has helped many. Good luck[:T]

Have you not asked if somebody could pick you up? where do ou live?