MCDST and Comptia A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Hi all. I know we have some members in the i.t profession so this is mainly focused on you [:T]

I have just completed my MCDST and comptia a+ with high pass marks. I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations on further exams to progress in the i.t profession. I am just finished my course and acieved the exams listed above and also an NVQ level 3 in i.t support and an advanced diploma for it professionals. Any comments would be much appriciated. THanks

simonelsey

only1 net empty
get HP certification or dell certification .

but look at getting a job where maybe a company are willing pay for them .

Ive been in IT for 20 year and have no qualifacations apart from being manafactured authorsied from day 1 for AST , dell, compaq ,toshiba and HP. I have not got re qualified for past 6 years as I have no need .
but depends on what you want if hardware then above if software support then MCSA and MCSE.[:T]

Last edited:

zenith20

I take it it's Windows based yes? You could try the MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer). Or if your into Networking you could try the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator).

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Originally posted by amocomp

N+, Cisco Accred

Have just begun training for my N+ as i covered alot of it during my a+ training. Going to have a look at the differant cisco exams soon and plan to study them soon. Thanks for everybodys input. Much appriciated.

Is the linux+ worth considering as i have used it for years and already got a good insight into it? Thanks

garethevans1986

The Cisco (CCNA) qualifications are pretty handy and may lead to well paid work as a Network Engineer.

GE

Status
Not open for further replies.