Maver Respect Match Rod Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
The winner of the latest competition for the Maver Respect match rod is:

Nope not going to tell you, you'll have to look at the HomePage to find out [8D]

www.maggotdrowning.com

All the best,

Dave

martin.

Account Locked
CONGRATULATIONS to the one named on the home page

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

pikeman

well done matey,whoever you are.
with your luck being in i would definately have an extra few quid on tonights lotto.
you jammy sod.

pikeman

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Congratulations!

Hope you catch a few with it.[:D][:D][:D]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

MALC

Well done Hull Tyke on your New Rod hope you give it a good work out.

Also well done to Roger at Floats Direct for putting up the rod as a prize and if anyone is thinking of buying from them i would fully recommend them and there service as i've used them and they are A++++

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

G

Nice one Steve,

And a big welcome to the forums mate,

catch me if u can
Andy,

Beebs

FIX!!! FIX!!! Come on Dave, it's you really isn't it, just made up an alter ego so no-one would have a go at you for rigging your own competition.[:p][:p][:p]

Last edited:

Trevski

We won't believe it till we see you both at a fish-in.
AT THE SAME TIME. [:D]

Seriously though, well done.

What we want now is a "where i fished today" report with a piccy of
the first fish you catch with it. [:D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:FIX!!! FIX!!! Come on Dave, it's you really isn't it, just made up an alter ego so no-one would have a go at you for rigging your own competition.[:p][:p][:p]

How I wish lol,

The rod has been sat in my back room for nearly a fortnight and the number of times I've looked at it wanting to give it a go.
Compared to my old <<c'mon now guys - sympathy please>> rod it is half the weight, half the thickness and a helluva lot more comfortable to hold and I kid you not.
The one thing that really grabbed me by it is the additional 2ft section that converts it from a 13 footer to a 15, and it doesn't seem to affect the balance either.

Steve's going to do a more in-depth review of it once he's put it through it's paces and it should make more interesting reading than my sob story lol

Another rod is waiting in the back room for the next competition starting this week - might be secondhand tho' if the weather picks up [:D]

all the best,

Dave

Ps: Just as an aside if you want to have a feel yourself (had to word it correctly lol [8D]) give www.floats-direct.com a whirl as they offer a money back, no quibble, trial period

Last edited:

Trevski

I might do that Dave,

I'm in the market for a new float road (my 20yr old sundrige match is a big creaky!)
I think I'll hang on for that report though.

[:D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beebs

quote:
Compared to my old <<c'mon now guys - sympathy please>> rod it is half the weight, half the thickness and a helluva lot more comfortable to hold and I kid you not.
The one thing that really grabbed me by it is the additional 2ft section that converts it from a 13 footer to a 15, and it doesn't seem to affect the balance either.

This is almost starting to sound like a tackle review for the Angling Times.

[:D][8D][:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.