Maver Reactorlite Feeder System

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Anyone have an idea what a Maver Reactorlite Feeder System would sell for? Can’t find an example of one selling on eBay. I have one in good nick in my garage loft, along with a 12’ Reactorlite Feeder rod, somthat means you can set a pair up, or two different lengths. It’s a nice bit of kit and wasn’t cheap, but it’s just gathering dust in the loft. Couple of the quiver tips are broken, but they are available. ( For those that don’t know, it’s a system that allows you to have a 9’ or 11’ or 12’ or 13’ rod set up)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
There was one on Total Fishing that went for £145, but I have seen them as low as £130 (new). so I would imagine that £100 o.n.o. would do it being as a couple of tips are broke.

carp dundee

They are lovely rods and very versatile, not just commercial rods. I have one myself and use it all the time. Because of the two handles etc you can actually have two rods made up from the system at the same time. Not sure i would buy one if the tips are broken as you do the need the whole range of tips to cover a wide range of uses. It may be a lot of hassle to find original tips of the correct rating. On that basis probably £70-80 if you could find and supply original tips. Last time i bought a tip it was about £15

simmy

Reactorlites systems are still sought after ! And with a 12ft rod as well you should get at least £180 ! I have 3 systems and they are superb

nejohn

Site Supporter
I had an original powerlite system that I had never used (insurance replacment when some tackle got stolen) I ended up selling it on ebay after a clear out, I got loads of interest in it and it eventually sold for around £120 but as I say it was totally unused

chubby chubber

the powerlite system was the cheaper version an no where near as good as reactorlite system ive one myself lovely bit of kit

MalFunction

Yes, you can. Fisherman's Friend in Smethwick stock the full range of Reactorlite tips and they will post them if that suits you better than calling at the shop personally. The tips are £23 each. This link will take you to the shop. www.fishfriend.co.uk/maver-replacement-quiver-tips-for-discontinued-rods-1
I've got a 12ft Reactorlite myself with 1, 2, 3 and 4oz tips. Gorgeous rod and the best I have ever used.

slappy

has waved bye bye
Site Supporter
I have the system , use the 9ft system as short bomb rod and fun to use!
I can only make 1 rod at a time with me abms only one top section!
I have the Reactorlite 11ft wag rods use for pellet work and got plenty power at Sedges Avalon 👍