maver pole rollers

stevej

i'm having a problem with my pole rollers spinning out of true is there anyway i could fit bearings into them or any recommendations on new ones which turn true, cheers all

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
i'm having a problem with my pole rollers spinning out of true is there anyway i could fit bearings into them or any recommendations on new ones which turn true, cheers all
Had my mavers for years still in good condition..if you've squashed the foam try squeezing it back or if you've bent roller try straightening it ..

Paul.P

I've had the maver rollers, & for the money, there very good, but they are relatively cheap for a reason. I've looked at the Rive rollers, & apart from the fact there enormous, the one my mate had kept falling apart, indeed, in the end he gave it to my nephew who also had it fall apart, & its been in his shed ever since, so not only are they damn expensive ( got Rive written on them ) but the quality is not there. In the end I bought the frenzee rollers, had them 3 years now with no concerns.

stevej

johng19 i have never said maver are cheap rollers just having a problem with them out of true