Maver Pellet waggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

miker

http://www.gerrysfishing.com/shop_details.asp?productID=8382&tabID=2

Bought a couple of these but don't know how to attach them to the line? Is there an attachment i need that slides up the base of the float which the line can thread through?

miker

http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/option=products&category=67&page=1

Struggling to find any weighted insert, Maver do a silicone float adapter, is that what i need to buy?

macca63

You need the Steve Mayo attachments they were designed with these floats in mind and are the dogs, you dont get any 'wrap rounds' at the base of the float like you do with normal attachments, you will also need some Drennan float stops.

Shez

Silicone float adapter & some swan shot are all you need, only ever used the Steve Mayo adapters once and didn't like it at all, also heard of people having their line cut using them but assume that's more down to the quality of the shot used.

nick2b

yes, the steve mayo ones are what I meant too, I have used them with no problem, they are very neat.

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Be careful with them, if I were you I would remove the cane insert and superglue it back in, it will come apart.

pole addict

Originally posted by brasem

Be careful with them, if I were you I would remove the cane insert and superglue it back in, it will come apart.

Not just me then. [;)]

mrfishey

Originally posted by pole addict

Originally posted by brasem

Not just me then. [;)]

Or me then, four floats bought, four stems re-glued!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.