NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
Guess what[?] It was windy[xx(]New blog[:D]

www.nick-gilbert.com

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
This isnt a lot really when you consider it cost 20 plus 10 on the day to enter each round and if you dont go into the 10 pool you go away with nothing. With 100 fishing deducting the 7 peg fee that is 1300 from each match going to Maver/AT, Im not sure of the number of qualifiers but work it out, are they really paying out the amount they should be?

Taken from your blog Nick.

Are you saying that Maver/AT are taking 1300 from each round of qualifiers?
I take it that the 10 on the day that you refer to is the pool?

That must make for a massive payout for the Final.
How many qualifiers are there?
What is the payout at the final?

Vince G

Hop Along
On the face of it, it looks like there's a lot of money floating around somewhere that it appears doesn't make it's way back to the anglers.

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Lol, cheeky

Nice blog as always mate! Wouldnt mind checking your article out :p

nick_gilbert

NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
peter

its 20 to enter and 10 pools that is paid out on the day, 100 fishing each match, average day ticket price per peg is around 6-7 I would have thought. So I make it at least 1300 per match. There were 2 quaifiers at Monks and I think more than 10 overall.

Last year 3 qualified for the final from each match, this year there are more qualifiers and only 2.

First place pair in the final gets 5000, not sure about the minor placings and what they get?

BAZZA

Account Locked
Can somebody tell me why it was 20 pools per man on the Woodlands match at Thirsk,i'm not a tight git but it did seem a bit steep.[V]

nick_gilbert

NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
I think the organiser decided on the pool Bazza, I dont mind that cos it is paid out 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.