Maver Nebula

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanwalter1994

My mum recently got me the maver nebula due to my old pole being trod on. With out the but section on I find it a very light pole(considering my old pole was 1469g at 11m's).Ive been told that at 11.5 meters it weighs only 810g and at 13m it weighs 1210g. It has an elastic rating of 20 which i think is strong for a pole that is quite light.

On the match kit it seemed to handle a 7lb 3oz carp without struggle(6-8 hollow).
On the power kit it handles 10lb+ with not to much difficulty(ive only experienced that twice).

It comes with 1 match kit 2 power and a cupping kit so its well worth the money because it only cost me 250. Obviously it dosent really compare the the latest competitions poles like the 171 or whatever they call the new ones but for a beginner to long pole fishing I love it.

Any questions just ask me.

crispy

hi, both me and my dad have the same pole. i agree with what you say, the pole is fine without the butt section on but can be a struggle at max length.as you say, cant comete with the top poles but better than a lot of others.. we both got them at staperley water gardens as a discontinued sale item for just 150 !!

Last edited by a moderator:

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
The Nebula was released around the same time as my old Ascension, and have to agree with the whole range (Nebula, Deploy etc) being great poles.

The days when Maver actually made poles that were reliable (IMPO).

Ok, as you say, they arent the lightest, but they definately were some of the strongest.
Only got rid of my Ascension a couple of months ago,and as far as I know its still going strong.

You ll have no problems with the Nebula mate[:T]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.