Maver MVR Z frame seat box

SeanRsmith

Morning all,,,, does anyone know where I can purchase a wheel kit for my Maver MVR Z FRAME seat box,,,, my wife bought me a Maver wheel kit for Christmas but unfortunately the MVR Z frame wheels are a couple of mil smaller than normal ones ,,,,, I've contacted Maver UK but they haven't got them in stock because the box has been discontinued 😡 .. tight lines and stay safe peeps.. Many thanks Sean

SeanRsmith

Is this any use...

Thanks for the reply but the wheels for my box are square inserts.... for some unknown reason Maver made the fixings on the MVR Z FRAME a couple of ml smaller than other models of Maver boxes....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
How about this...

SeanRsmith

How about this...

These are the ones my wife got me for Christmas ,,,,, from this company aswell.... we've been trying to contact them but unfortunately no joy.... its strange because there's an extension point at the front of the box which the wheels fit into perfectly but where their supposed to go at the side of the box there's no chance...

SeanRsmith

These are the ones my wife got me for Christmas ,,,,, from this company aswell.... we've been trying to contact them but unfortunately no joy.... its strange because there's an extension point at the front of the box which the wheels fit into perfectly but where their supposed to go at the side of the box there's no chance...

Attachments

• 20210104_144049.jpg
    20210104_144049.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210104-080511_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210104-080511_Gallery.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210104-080441_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210104-080441_Gallery.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 9

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Message from Andy Kinder, Maver Consultant and Sales Rep....

"Hi Dave. We did have the correct wheels in for the Z Frame boxes but these boxes are made in Italy and when you bought the wheels and handles for the box they were more expensive than a 4 wheel Barrow or shuttle and in my opinion is and would be the better option for the box. Hope this helps buddy"

So an option to think about :)

SeanRsmith

Thanks very much for looking into this for me.. When I rang Maver UK they told me they were struggling to get hold of the kits because the box had been discontinued..... its a shame because apart from the box being heavy its a lovely bit of kit.... looks like I'm going to have to get a bigger car/van and get myself a trolley 🤣 Thanks again..... Stay Safe 🎣