Maver MVR Performance Seat Box.

IanG1

Site Supporter
I always toy with the idea of a new box, constantly looking and reading reviews. I then use my old Boss modulator which must be 20 years old, nothings broken, it holds 4 complete trays of rigs (2 on handy side drawers) has a deep side draw, 2 front deep draws and a handy storage box at the bottom for bulky items. Legs don't slip. Fashionable and trendy No, practicable and reliable hell Yes. Probably still replace it though then think why and regret it LOL that's blokes and fishing gear isn't it.

AdeB

Site Supporter
I always toy with the idea of a new box, constantly looking and reading reviews. I then use my old Boss modulator which must be 20 years old, nothings broken, it holds 4 complete trays of rigs (2 on handy side drawers) has a deep side draw, 2 front deep draws and a handy storage box at the bottom for bulky items. Legs don't slip. Fashionable and trendy No, practicable and reliable hell Yes. Probably still replace it though then think why and regret it LOL that's blokes and fishing gear isn't it.
I'm exactly the same with my old Milo box, was thinking of changing then thought why?