Maver feeder arm on Preston on box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringe

Site Supporter
Is anyone using the Maver MX 'universal' double leg feeder arm on a Preston box? I ordered one because the claim is you can use them on boxes with round or square legs and I cannot find the Preston dual leg feeder arm in stock anywhere. The Maver looks good but I've had to open up the clamps so wide to fit around the legs that the screw is too short to pull the two sides of the clamp together around the leg - though the friction fit does seem pretty tight. I don't know whether to send it back or whether the fact that the screw isn't long enough makes no difference. Any feedback from someone who's done this gratefully received.

Thanks,

BIGDAVEB

If your box is the more recent type with the rounded off corners on the legs then the Maver rest won't fit as the legs are not standard 20mm square. If its the older type the rest should fit perfectly as it does on mine

Ringe

Site Supporter
Sadly it is and it doesn't - pity it doesn't provide that level of detail on the Maver website. I'll have to go through the faff of sending the thing bsck now - thanks for the reply.

keith74

THFC
the korum one fits the preston box, i had the same problem (no preston stock). 19.99. exactly the same arm, different packaging

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
couple for sale on ebay at the moment..

Ringe

Site Supporter
Thanks guys - Korum one ordered - now just need to send the Maver one back - arrgghh!

Status
Not open for further replies.