Maver Elite Carp 4 Top kits

paulod

Site Supporter
I'm having trouble finding anywhere that stocks them: (ridiculous, given that it was top of the range). I'm after the bespoke originals, not universals etc. Anyone know where I can try? Cheers all.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Which Series of Elite Carp pole is it, assuming that it's not the Margin pole? As far as I'm aware it was only supplied wit Power Top 2's so you would need those and the additional sections, not going to be cheap.:(

paulod

Site Supporter
Thanks for the replies.
I'm only aware of the one 'Elite' series, Peter, and mine is '4': (there were also Elite Series 1, 2, and 3). I've had a good look at the broken top kit that I want to replace and, oddly, it's the lower (No 2?) that snapped; in three places at once! The top section survived. So, really, I only need the lower section, though I doubt if they were ever available separately...
I'll check Ian's, Ade, cheers.
'Interesting' day last Sunday..... I snapped the top kit on a lump, went 'over' on two of my nets, should've weighed around 245lb for second, but actually weighed 181lb, and a 'thanks for coming'... I also managed to lose my bi-focal shades, somehow. I am getting on a bit....:giggle::giggle: