Maver 14.5 metre Carp 2 Pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonCampbell

All - I'm skint and my brother has lent (given!) me his 5 year 14.5 metre Maver Carp 2 25 (maver super lithium) The 5th section exploded into fragments and I am on the hunt for a replacement. I went into a local tackle shop who rang Maver direct for me to price the section up but was told they had not heard of this model of pole. Does any one out there know if it was rebadged? seems a bit strange they dont have it listed as I think it was a 750 to a K purchase at the time?
I did hit the web after being told the above but and I could not find any ref to the pole either (100 pages of all the new gear!) but thats definitely whats printed on the last section
thanks

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
(http://www.fishingspares.co.uk)
Hope this helps, I know they will find sections for any pole, or equivalent.
ps. Welcome to MD`s, we like a post vigin!!

Last edited:

pitindall

i bought a maver K25 super litium recently and looked online for it's spec etc. could hardly find anything relating to it at all.i know it's not a current model but thought there might be something on it out there![:D]

SimonCampbell

Cracking - thanks Pitindall you have hit it on the nose - its def a Maver K25. I trotted that ref through the web and found some info which indicates the No5 section is about 160 rrp - Ive got my shop on the hunt for one. Thanks also to BTF - I will ping the site ref you sent me and see what they can do. I knew you guys on this site would come up with gold and it only took an hour or two. Magic[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.