Ended Matrix S25 Superbox Black Edition & Extending Side Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskimojon

Brand new, bougfht last week but too small for what I need. I am 6'5" and unfortunately never realised that I would need to purchase extra bits to make the seat higher so have had to purchase a new box without a frame so I can have the seat higher on the legs and footplate lower.

This is brand new and immaculate - Cost me £329 (Reciept Included) and also comes with the Matrix 3D Extending side table which cost me another £85.

Wanting £300 NO OFFERS - Collection/Inspection Otley West Yorkshire.

Many Thanks

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
Shame you’re not closer mate, I’d have had that off you ?

eskimojon

Cheers pal. I have had loads of interest but from people too far away. Would be an absolute nightmare to post especially with me throwing away all the packaging.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a thought but would adding the two trays underneath onto the top stack give you the height needed without having to buy extras?

Fishy Medic

I have the exact same setup. I'm 6'4". I added a second deep drawer to make it spot on for me.

Tomboy22

Brand new, bougfht last week but too small for what I need. I am 6'5" and unfortunately never realised that I would need to purchase extra bits to make the seat higher so have had to purchase a new box without a frame so I can have the seat higher on the legs and footplate lower.

This is brand new and immaculate - Cost me £329 (Reciept Included) and also comes with the Matrix 3D Extending side table which cost me another £85.

Wanting £300 NO OFFERS - Collection/Inspection Otley West Yorkshire.

Many Thanks
Would you sell the extending side tray seperately.

eskimojon

Thanks for all the replies gents. Sorry want to sell as a complete sale if possible. I have managed to find a courier to post so happy to do all in and posted for £300. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.