Matrix S25 inner size legs

ToXiQ

I recently started fishing again and looking for a new seat box. I do like the Matrix superbox ones. I've been looking for the size of the inner leg of the matrix s25. Unfortunately no shop in the neighborhood that has it and no info on the internet. Is there an owner who knows? The inner size for the s36 is advertised everywhere. I think the s25 is strong enough. My 20-year-old plateau has 15mm legs and I usually fish on a flat side.

Walter

123dgale

ToXiQ

:) the legs are 25mm I know but the tele-adjustable part isn't described anywhere. The S36 has 36mm with 25mm inner size legs. Probably looking over it?

HawkerMan

Site Supporter
The inner leg would be 21mm but has a flat on it so its like a half moon shape if you measure across the flat to the radius of the leg its 18.5mm .The reason for the flat is it stops the legs slipping when adjusted.
The S25 is the best box iv'e owned and if you are only fishing from platforms it will be ideal. The only problem you could have is if you are tall you would have to buy extra draw units to get seat height right, as there's no adjustment for seat height.