Ended Matrix Reflex Match Special 13ft (GRD029)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koń

Hi, I'm interested in byuing the Matrix Reflex Match Special 13ft rod, product code GRD029. This exact model, not any other from the Reflex range. Desired condition: used good, very good or mint. Price that I'm willing to pay depends on the condition.

Last edited:

Fishfinderuk

I have a few matrix rods,I will have a look and see if I own this rod.
I do have a few top rods.new,or mint condition.

koń

Thanks, it would be great if you could check. I'm after this particular model though.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Hi, I'm interested in byuing the Matrix Reflex Match Special 13ft rod, product code GRD029. This exact model, not any other from the Reflex range. Desired condition: used good, very good or mint. Price that I'm willing to pay depends on the condition.
I did think about contacting you about selling mine as I haven't used it for a while, but you know what it is like once you sell it s few weeks later you find you need it. But I did see this on eBay if you are still looking for 1

koń

I did think about contacting you about selling mine as I haven't used it for a while, but you know what it is like once you sell it s few weeks later you find you need it. But I did see this on eBay if you are still looking for 1
I saw your post and bid on that rod. Managed to win it at a very fair price considering its condidtion. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.