Matrix Pole Support - wont fit 36 mm legs :(

Slipstream

I have an old version of the Matrix Pole Support - the old version of this : Matrix Pole Support but for 25 mm legs.

Does anyone stock the spacers (the bit that attaches to the legs) separately?? Seems a waste to get rid of a perfectly good (and needed_ pole support just because i got a new box!

Thanks in advance

Craig

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Not sure but if you can't get them, then maybe a couple of short brolly arms or similar attachments may do the job.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
I have exactly the same pole support that supports the 36mm legs, Mine is the older version too.
I don't get how yours isn't supporting 36mm also.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Does your pole support have 25 mm inserts fitted? If it has take them out and see if it fits 36mm legs without them. ;)

carphauler

If it's the old version, it only fits 25mm legs, you would need to buy some 36mm knuckles that fit the alloy square tube and pop rivet them on.

Slipstream

I'll have a look if I have some old attachments I don't need that will fit, I have a few of the old keepnet arms that I could sacrifice witht he 36mm attachment. I'll take a look if they can be rivetted on.

Slipstream

Need something like this. I have no attachments with the square profile of this old spacer arm (square).

Do Preston or any manufacture make these spacers ?

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
If you're willing to pay postage both ways, I'll just swap you for mine if you're that desperate for a set, In the long run it'll be worth it for you regardless as accepting the more flexible arms only increases the value of your support while decreasing the value of mine.

Sounds a bit weird, But I'd prefer to receive yours before shipping mine out however. I'm sure you're a decent fella but I'd rather not run the risk of getting shafted in a way that could potentially leave my pole support unusable.

I'm getting rid of my S36 in exchange for an S25 due to size limitations.

Just an offer, Up to you how you take it.