Matrix or MAP

i am in the market for a new 4 wheel trolley. ive been using the Matrix superbox 2 wheel and to be fair its never let me down. ive heard good and bad about both the MAP and the Matrix trolleys and was after some reviews on both if possible please.

bigmac1

I use the 4 wheel MAP and think it's great. I haven't suffered any of issues that other people have reported in nearly 2 years of use. The one thing I will agree on is that height of the handles is a bit low if your tall. I'm 5ft 11in and can just about manage with it

Oldmech

Site Supporter
I have just got the MAP Mk2 4 wheel trolly and they have addressed the issues with the Mk1, where the handle support is welded on it is double skinned so a lot stronger, the handles can be adjusted to suit your height which is a major feature to me, after getting the trolly I purchased the large front bag which is brilliant as it takes the EVA net bag and with the box on and net bag in place the rod holdall lays flat with no bungees needed. The trolly is quite heavy but thats a good sign the wall thickness of the box section used is up to the job, only used a couple of times yet but am well impressed, oh and the main frame packs away into quite a small package but is extendable, well worth a look.

BTMS

Site Supporter
The MAP one a mate showed me how to raise the height of handle bars its so easey take the cover of the handle bars and frame turn the handles around reapply cover. brilliant