Matrix MTX 3 and MTX 4 short no. 3

jad

Is there any difference, cant find a short MTX 3 no. 3 any where but MTX 4 are available be it £5 dearer? what is the real difference between these? is it the finish? weight? graphic? colour?

Just I'd prefer the whole pole main sections to be the same.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Is there any difference, cant find a short MTX 3 no. 3 any where but MTX 4 are available be it £5 dearer? what is the real difference between these? is it the finish? weight? graphic? colour?

Just I'd prefer the whole pole main sections to be the same.
Nicky Dodds ( Matrix Halifax ) on here maybe able to answer that. Maybe. Send him a pm. He’ll see it. If it’s a broken section he does some brilliant repairs if that’s something you need 🤔. Good luck. 👍

jad

Nicky Dodds ( Matrix Halifax ) on here maybe able to answer that. Maybe. Send him a pm. He’ll see it. If it’s a broken section he does some brilliant repairs if that’s something you need 🤔. Good luck. 👍
Thanks, its the short no. 3 differences I'm after will try to pm him. I know the sections will fit as same mandrel, guessing MTX 4 is a better quality carbon. Just aesthetics I am after knowing about. Thnaks for the reply.

Pyffy

Site Supporter
Thanks, its the short no. 3 differences I'm after will try to pm him. I know the sections will fit as same mandrel, guessing MTX 4 is a better quality carbon. Just aesthetics I am after knowing about. Thnaks for the reply.
I bought a short MTX4 no 3 when I bought my MTX3. It doesn't "aesthetically look" any different to my long MTX3 no3 when I'm using it. I guess there's something in the weave that's different but it "looks" and works perfectly.

jad

I managed to get the MTX 3 no3 short in the end! does strengthen up the top kits when using a power top, has been coming in useful.