Matrix double free rollers Daiwa hard case

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Just bought 2 of these from Leigh tackle and bait this morning along with Daiwa Air 2 rod hard case
Must say the rollers are massive and heavy, gone down the heavy route following the wind blowing my MAP duel rollers over and subsequently snapping my Air Z number six. Hindsight will have me in future breaking down the pole if I’m fishing in gusty winds.
Hard case looks perfect for my 12ftQ Tournament and 10ft/11ft Tournament feeder rods.
First impressions, very pleased with my purchases. This fishing lark is never ending when it comes to spending money. But as the saying goes “you can’t take it with you” and if you can afford “then treat yourself”
Even the wife gave me then thumbs up, can see some new clothes and shoes, coat, etc coming her way soon😪

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Just bought 2 of these from Leigh tackle and bait this morning along with Daiwa Air 2 rod hard case
Must say the rollers are massive and heavy, gone down the heavy route following the wind blowing my MAP duel rollers over and subsequently snapping my Air Z number six. Hindsight will have me in future breaking down the pole if I’m fishing in gusty winds.
Hard case looks perfect for my 12ftQ Tournament and 10ft/11ft Tournament feeder rods.
First impressions, very pleased with my purchases. This fishing lark is never ending when it comes to spending money. But as the saying goes “you can’t take it with you” and if you can afford “then treat yourself”
Even the wife gave me then thumbs up, can see some new clothes and shoes, coat, etc coming her way soon😪
I upgraded my rollers at Christmas from the Map Dual to the Matrix Freeflow. Much sturdier, lovely bits of kit👍👍

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
The matrix rollers are excellent, I've been using for a year now,no issues, perfect for the venue's I fish,but could understand if people said they don't extend high enough.
Also might I add leigh tackle is a awsom shop.