Matrix Deluxe Accessory chair - anyone got one?

corkycat

Thinking of buying one of these, but when I looked one over in my local AD shop I found that the two rear leg extensions sit at a slight angle of about 10 degrees or so. This means that any accessories that you fix to these extensions, for example a brolly bracket, butt rest or side tray support will always be sat at an angle. The chap in the shop acknowledged my query but was unable to help. Has anyone used this chair and if so what do you think of the rear extensions?

Dusty

Thinking of buying one of these, but when I looked one over in my local AD shop I found that the two rear leg extensions sit at a slight angle of about 10 degrees or so. This means that any accessories that you fix to these extensions, for example a brolly bracket, butt rest or side tray support will always be sat at an angle. The chap in the shop acknowledged my query but was unable to help. Has anyone used this chair and if so what do you think of the rear extensions?

For a similar price have you looked at the korum accessory chair?
I have one that I use occasionally and it’s brilliant..

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Yes ive got one corkycat, ive used it for my feeder fishing sessions (bad back) find it very comfy, i bought it because i have the matrix seatbox so already had lots of accessories, ive used it about 6 times since i bought it in july, love it, not right sure what you mean by the 10 degree angle bit. :unsure: