Matrix Aquos Ultra C Feeder Rod ALL SIZES

Anglingman

Mr Ginster
Site Supporter
hi guys

I have no knowledge of these rods. Am looking to buy one for my son's xmas present. He fishes odd matches, about 10 - 12 per year so does not want or need the full high end gear. reading the descriptions and looking at the photos these look fantastic but would prefer some "in the field" feedback if avail

cheers

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Personally I’ve never even heard of it so that coupled with the lack of responses suggests it’s not a rod that’s widely used.

rd115

Non-catcher of Barbel
Site Supporter
Not a rod i've had experience with.

The Daiwa Yank n Bank range is really worth a look, i have one of these and for the money a really fantastic bit of kit, not the most expensive at £70-80 but real quality bit of kit, if you can find one in a shop local be worth getting your lad to go and have a waggle.

Another worth considering if you want to go cheaper is the Shakespeare Omni feeder rod, around £30 most places, not used one myself but i did have a waggle in a local shop and really impressed with the build quality, balance and action, just a tad soft for my personal taste or i would have bought one.

DavC1h

Site Supporter
I have the 10ft version and I am more than happy with it. It compares favourably with my 9ft and 11ft Prestons which were quite a bit dearer.