Matrix Accessory Chair

alsur

Site Supporter
As Korum and Preston chairs were unavailable I took the risk and bought Matrix chair, I wasn't to concern about not being able to attach accessories to rear legs but worried back legs wouldn't go high enough and also about lack of adjustable back. As it is I pleased with the box and the legs are high enough and back is more upright than my JRC chair and fine for what I want. The chair is strong and very stable I think the angled back legs help with that, the front legs are 25mm round and as I have a Matrix seat box with 25mm legs everything fits. Its fairly heavy compared to JRC chair but similar to if not lighter than comparable chairs. The only thing I would complain about is front legs could be a bit longer, not for height but when adjusted to right height if bank slopes or you are taller than me there is not a lot of room for attachments, the legs are shorter than the non adjustable legs on my seat box. Overall I'm happy with box and it is cheaper than Preston and Korum I paid £71.99.

SeanB

Site Supporter
Can you get some longer legs for the front? 25mm is a fairly common size so shouldn't be too hard to find or too expensive.

alsur

Site Supporter
Can you get some longer legs for the front? 25mm is a fairly common size so shouldn't be too hard to find or too expensive.
If it's turns out to be a problem I probably just use legs of my box as they are 25mm

alsur

Site Supporter
Just noticed legs have thread in them and matrix do leg extenders so that's an option.