Matrix 4m river keepnet

ayinga

Silly question
Picked up the 4m river net today,every ring on it is covered in protective casing apart from the last one,which has the material on it but it does not encase the ring like all the rest. Is this just a bit of bad workmanship on that net or are they all like that. If anyone has one could they please let me know. Thanks.

ayinga

Hope this shows it more clearly. It's covered on the top but not the underneath I'm sure it can't be right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 44

Nicky Dodds

I've just bought a 3m carp net for general use and all but the top ring are protected. My 4m river net is the older type with the external plastic frames, solid but weighs a ton and needs a triple stink bag. I would take it back.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Are all of the rings with the plastic 'coating' not just all plastic and the one without the coating is made of aluminium to add wieght to keep the net down in running water

ayinga

Quick update. Took net back to shop and Matrix sent another one. Exactly the same as the first one so didn't buy it. Even owner of tackle shop couldn't understand why the ring that is gonna get the most stick doesn't have full protection so he's sending both back to them.