Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookit

Account Locked
Do you have a real mate who is there for you no matter what. I do his name is Stan. We have our disagreements but I know if I need him no matter what the time is he will be there for me. You cannot put a price on this kind of mate. I would die for this man as the song goes 'he aint heavy he's my brother'.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
How can you make that assumption unless you've put it to the test?

hookit

Account Locked
Originally posted by Dave

How can you make that assumption unless you've put it to the test?

Dave can you please explain? What assumption do you mean. Or friendship has been put to the test many times.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry David, I was just being an armchair critic as you didn't mention the fact that the friendship had been tested in your first post [;)]

hookit

Account Locked
Originally posted by Dave

Sorry David, I was just being an armchair critic as you didn't mention the fact that the friendship had been tested in your first post [;)]
No worries Dave.

fuglysuck

I had someone who I thought was more than a mate, suddenly, out of the blue stabbed me in the back.... big time. F**king ar5ehole.
But he doesn't fish, so I guess it's expected

lucky wayne

Account Locked
my next door neighbour for 6 years while sharon has fought cancer she has helped in loads of ways never once complaining from looking after the kids for hours at a time several days in sucession to feeding the dog while we are away nicky is a true friend and neighbour

midge99

I have two that I class as true friends, Ash who at the moment need me more after suffering a heart attack a couple of weeks back, and steve who hates fishing but gave up his day out to take me fishing for a match before i could drive, it chucked it down all day.
One guy from the navy gave his weekend up to take me down to aldershot from Scotland so I could fish my first disabled National

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I don't have any friends at all.

Nobody loves me.

Everybody hates me.

....think I'll go and eat worms!

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by muskrat

I don't have any friends at all.

Nobody loves me.

Everybody hates me.

....think I'll go and eat worms!

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Just because we didn't know you existed, or cared if you existed, doesn't mean we hate you. [:D]

pegasus

benny
Originally posted by pieman

The wife, me mam, and the dog[:D][:D]

THE WIFE other morning your lass told me she hated you

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
I thought I did once up until last year. I loved them to bits and it absolutely floored me when they lied through their teeth and tried to drop me in the s**t to protect their own arses.
I have a couple of good mates but that taught me a very severe lesson and I would never trust anyone outside my immediate family again to that extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.