matchman supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggotdrowner

i would just like to reccomend this company to anybody who hasnt used them,quick delivery,good communication and free postage you can also use paypal to pay them,if you want any tackle try this company.

Just moving this to the "awards" section Trogg

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
They've been my local tackle shop for years. Tim is brilliant, only sells quality stuff and knows the local area superbly. I second this nomination!

midge99

I'll third that, I have used them a couple of times a brilliant service

glenn

Account Locked
he was also a top rod but has given up altogether now so he told me last week,he dont know if he will fish again but as you say he is a very nice chap and dont give bull****,and it post free[;)]

Bungee

Another vote for Matchmen, ordered Friday, received first thing Monday. Spot on and will use again.

B T SMITHSON

They get my vote too! Always friendly & helpful, good prices & stock levels & on route on my walk home from work, about 1/2 mile from my home. Usually deal with Phil.

daniel121

Account Closed
Originally posted by Yuccaman

They've been my local tackle shop for years. Tim is brilliant, only sells quality stuff and knows the local area superbly. I second this nomination!

tim's a top bloke, ive known him years he will go out of his way to help.

andy phelps

head banger
i agree to every word of that. he has even dealt with the danish national squad, and soon again will be.
he has helped and advised my over the last few weeks on what to buy and how much it would cost to get it to germany at a sensible price. knows what he is doing. where as other major tackle dealers where not even prepared to even send anything to germany or even answer emails. on some i have had no answer for over 4 weeks. tim was there from the start. and i will be ordering in bulk for the germans lads i know in the future.
BUY FROM MATCHMAN SUPPLIES BECAUSE TIM DOES SUPPLIE BETTER THAN THE REST.

Mr Kipling

14/01/07 - 21/08/10
In Memoriam
Must be me then!!! I've ordered from them twice and never had a complete order sent, always had to wait for things. Latest order has been over a month now for KC carpa floats and KC tell me that there is no stock/delivery issues?? Communication is very poor, no e-mail saying about stock issues and i've only found out whats goimg on when I mail them.
For me, won't be using them again.

andy phelps

head banger
had an order come through to germany yesterday. it took only 2 days, was sent tuesday :)
can strongly recommend using the shop, if you have any problems just ask tim, he always answers my queeries the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.