match on the trent

gixer 13

Site Supporter
If there is enough interest i am thinking of running amatch on the trent at East Stoke can be a proper match or a fun day so those that want to go barbelling can just do that if they want to. I can sort out a place for breckie were we can all meet up (Covid allowing). Thinking of sometime in late July early August.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
@roachman 1960 yes mate the newark federation water either east stoke or sheldons which is the stretch above sheldons depending on how many want to fish park behind nearly every peg except the early pegs at east stoke.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
you an ex trentman if so i bet i fished against you in the A.T winter league back in the day

baldpaul

Site Supporter
If I’m reading this correctly then you have to be a member of Newark Piscatorials to fish it?, if not then I could be tempted.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Good Afternoon Neal,

I would be up for that, I won't have a clue match fishing the Trent, but then since when has not having a clue in a match stopped me before. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bags I get @Dave Spence as my virtual mentor...:upthumb:

I'm a member of N&D Piscatorials and the East Stoke is a lovely stretch with stone pegs parking directly behind the pegs too.

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
Told my lad we will fish it and he replied "sure, it will just be like the Severn". Cocky so and so. The confidence of youth eh?