Private Match luggage - rod holdall & carryall needed

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Now have enough kit that it needs something proper to transport it in when we go to venues so looking for a 6 or 8 tube hold-all (6’ ish) and a carryall if anyone has one

Cant keep hauling Tesco carrier bags onto the bank

Based around Maidstone Kent and poor

satinet

Now have enough kit that it needs something proper to transport it in when we go to venues so looking for a 6 or 8 tube hold-all (6’ ish) and a carryall if anyone has one

Cant keep hauling Tesco carrier bags onto the bank

Based around Maidstone Kent and poor
What length of rod bag are you looking for?

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Needs to take a two piece 11’ pellet waggler so I think a 6’ or longer is what’s needed - at that length the poles should go in too

satinet

I've got an Okuma 6 tube one. No great shakes but does the job. I'll have to look at the length

Reuben

Site Supporter
I’ve JRC Contact carryall going spare. Green, good nick but too big for my needs. You can have it if you pay for the postage.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I’ve JRC Contact carryall going spare. Green, good nick but too big for my needs. You can have it if you pay for the postage.

Sounds great - can you PM me some details when you have a moment please

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Sounds great - can you PM me some details when you have a moment please
Just checked and that’s a carp type hold-all - I need a match hold-all with a net pocket on the front to hold landing nets and trays then all the rest goes inside the main body.

Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated

Reuben

Site Supporter
Just checked and that’s a carp type hold-all - I need a match hold-all with a net pocket on the front to hold landing nets and trays then all the rest goes inside the main body.

Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated
No worries. I don’t use a keepnet so didn’t think of that.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I have either a 10 or 6 tube new browning xitan holdhall £25 or £20 can post.
The 10 tube would house everything we have and give space for a few other bits as I am able to buy them ovr time.

The killer might be postage costs - can you PM me with an idea when you know please?

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
The 10 tube would house everything we have and give space for a few other bits as I am able to buy them ovr time.

The killer might be postage costs - can you PM me with an idea when you know please?
Roughly I'd guess around £10 postage.