Match anglers know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real ideas

Nick Palmer
Site Supporter
about how my Mk2 Clever Claw works.

I was in a popular shop the other day and a group of match anglers were telling me what my product cant do.

On every count they were wrong. A bit worrying to find many are wrong assuming it releases the pole every time you lift the pole and that could not be further from the truth.

How difficult is it going to be when anglers presume how something works without ever seeing it used, understanding what it can do or knowing how it works!

Should have invented another float!!!!!!!!!!

norm

i think you should give all the MODs on this site a Clever Claw MK2

trust me if it is any good you will get the best publicity ever

Real ideas

Nick Palmer
Site Supporter
It is easy to give things away Norm.

If they did use one I guarantee they would say good things about it but giving Mk2 Clever Claws away would be fair on the ones that have purchased.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Alot of people presume, such is nature and the human race,
I'm presuming this thread is to bring awareness to your product, I might be wrong but then again it's just my presumption not having posted it in the first instance [;)]

steve wilson

ive had a Clever Claw mk2 for a few weeks now and its the best money ive spent in a long while

i have a heavey SC1 and i can now fish shallow at 16ms and feed with a catty without having to struggle with the weight of the pole

i would reccommend 100% this product

if you lot could invent a better product at a cheeper price then lets see your ideas

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
And Steve is an adopted yorkshireman regarding money[:)][:)]

midge99

I had the original clever claw, I can see why match anglers wouldn't use one, I wouldn't in a match when speed is inportant, but on a pleasure session a great bit of kit.

Real ideas

Nick Palmer
Site Supporter
Yes Dave, it is to bring awareness as I know what enjoyment and how it will give thousands of anglers the ability to fish long and compete where they would not have been able to before.

One of the major issues for me is I have met many, many anglers that have sustained injuries from using long pole for long periods. Using the claw WILL virtually eliminate the fatigue and strain. I fact almost entirely.

This post was prompted my me talking in a shop to match anglers who knew nothing about how the Mk2 works yet were insisting it would not be able to do this or that and they were all completely wrong. The heading is certainly not meant to offend anyone.

I have put years of effort into the development of the Mk2 Clever Claw and for a small company with a small advertising budget to survive with one product you sure as hell have to do all you can to promote this unique BRITISH MADE product.

Steve, I don't know if we have met before as I do many shows and demo's around the UK. But I want to thank you for those comments. They keep me going as it is not easy.

I would like to add that I have not and will never pay for or ask ANYONE to say anything about my product that they did not believe in order to gain interest or sales.

I am making anglers an offer on here now that if you try the Mk2 Clever Claw and do not like it then you will get your money fully refunded if you return it within 21 days. Even used which has got to be a confident and fair offer.

See www.realideas.eu for more information.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm going to lock this now rather than delete it as I wouldn't like to be accused of letting some manufacturers advertise their products and not others [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.