Marsh farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

solwood

Site Supporter
Great morning and evening fishing on saturday. Not huge numbers of fish but but caught my biggest crucian at 3lb 8oz. A 7lb 7oz tench and half a dozen others. All to small method. Nothing on the float :-(((

Super ted

CRABKATCHA
Well done Gary, my ticket arrived last night. Very efficient and highly impressive!

Sounds like a very good days dangling. Would love a tench like that, or a crucian come to mention it! Still planning broadwater Thursday, can't wait, give us a shout if you are heading down later. Fed up with not driving now, just want to pass that silly little test then 'godalmings my oyster'[:D]

solwood

Site Supporter
I will call if i can make it. Let me know if any swims vacant too. Remember the margins there. I reckon 60% my fish come from there. Saying that i have had bait taken on the drop before putting on indicator :). The lack of carp makes marsh farm interesting. My 2 biggest tench are from there. Actually thats my 2 7lb fish. Also had quite a few fives. I fish lightly 0.17 or 0..19 main line size smaller hook length. Keep it simple :). I should in there more often i love the fight tench give. I assume the early post time is either on the bank or dad duties :)

Status
Not open for further replies.