Marmite, Love or Hate.

Marmite, Loved by some, hated by others

• Love It.

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Hate It.

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

OII Jazz IIO

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the marmite popcorn, marmite easter egg or the marmite pop!!
And the crisps, mate. Don't forget the crisps ;)

Marmite is the food of the gods and consequently, the flavour may be a little intense and complex for peasants :p

The Marmite XO is even better.

LilAl

Trogg mk2 ;)
Site Supporter
And the crisps, mate. Don't forget the crisps ;)

Marmite is the food of the gods and consequently, the flavour may be a little intense and complex for peasants :p

The Marmite XO is even better.

I used to have to go to the factory on Wellington road in Burton, you can't really miss it it has a huge jar of marshite on the end of the factory...and a nice jar of Bovril on the other one!

The stuff is made from the waste products of Coors, Bass and Marstons..... the stuff they throw away is the stuff you eat, the stench is vile all around the factory it's vomit inducing!
Best use of it is fishing bait, dip some pellets, bread or marshmallows in it...but don't eat it :vomiton::vomiton:

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!

Fartacus

Site Supporter
Try Marmite on toast with grilled cheese on top and make sure the cheese is very well done...

fishcatcher4

Site Supporter
Many years ago a little bakers near us used to do dripping sandwiches and always asked if you wanted marmite on.

They were lovely and they also used to ask if you wanted salt on as well.:D

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Marmite.
It's one of those things that people either Love or hate, so come on folks.................................
Havent had it for ages but i do like it ,i find once youve had some you want more lol

mimississ

Site Supporter
Crumpets/pikelets (depending on which part of the country u are from). wi butter, marmite, cheese,,, well toasted,,, heaven,!!!!!!!!!!

MartinWY

Site Supporter
Crumpets/pikelets (depending on which part of the country u are from). wi butter, marmite, cheese,,, well toasted,,, heaven,!!!!!!!!!!
I am very late to the party here but I can assure you that crumpets and pikelets are not one in the same thing. Pikelets are dimensionally inferior to crumpets, yet both share the same consistency, overall presentation and taste,

I am of course jesting with you, but the above is actually true.

mimississ

Site Supporter
Ooooooooo a true connesuer,, square ones,,, wots that all about?

mimississ

Site Supporter
It needs sum ALCOHOL!!!!! haha. I want sum,,, where can u get it?

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
Yesterday on Test Match Special, Jonathan Agnew (aka Aggers) who loves Marmite was sent MARMITE UNDERARM DEODORANT AND BODY LOTION.
nice !!! o_O

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I love the Marmite peanut butter, although it doesn't taste much of Marmite, just incredibly rich salty peanut taste. Just had Marmite on brown granary toast , with a couple of mugs of tea (no sugar).

rudd

Site Supporter
Peanut butter and HP sauce sandwiches 😉