• Hate It.

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Marmite.
It's one of those things that people either Love or hate, so come on folks.................................

Chervil

Site Supporter
I love Marmite and Peanut Butter, when this came out I got two jars, I had to chuck one out, I just couldn't eat eat.

download.png

Backwoodsman

Love the stuff, especially on toast. Sometimes take marmite and peanut butter sandwiches. Not the mixed Version though, my daughter in law having spent some time in Australia prefers vegemite.

Backwoodsman

Slightly expanding the thread, anybody have weird combinations in sandwiches. I sometimes have peanut butter and onion sandwiches. My pals think that combination is dreadful, works for me though.

OII Jazz IIO

T
Slightly expanding the thread, anybody have weird combinations in sandwiches. I sometimes have peanut butter and onion sandwiches. My pals think that combination is dreadful, works for me though.
That's the most perverted thing I have ever heard. You animal :LOL:

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
My favourite sandwich

Thickly buttered bread, layer of Marmite, slice of decent sliced ham with grated cheddar and thickly buttered bread on top.

muskrat

STAY ALERT
Site Supporter
Not to my taste at all, but I knew one guy who liked lemon curd and brown sauce in a sandwich, and another who was partial to a croissant filled with scrambled egg and marmalade.

JayBee

Site Supporter
Now @Dave if I confessed to loving Marmite, hating pork pies, hating brown sauce, would that be one yellow, two yellows or a straight red?.

Last edited:

piscatorial

I may need help!!!
Was fishing today and took my usual snack.
Marmite on toast and a flask of Bovril

carphauler

Roachhauler
To be fair, I'm so so, have a small slither on toast occasionally, so I can't vote. 😂😂😂

LilAl

Trogg mk2 ;)
Site Supporter
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the marmite popcorn, marmite easter egg or the marmite pop!!