Mark Downes and Match Fishing

The Hitman

Site Supporter
What a load of tosh 2.
Jamie Hughes rocks up to a match and Jon Arthur is sat on the next peg. Jon Arthur says hello Jamie. Is he going to ignore him?
Is he heck. Why would he. Hell.. they'd probably have a little chat before/while they are setting up.

It's arrogance. Plain and simple.
I sat behind Jon Arthur on a match and he was very friendly indeed. Never once told me to move away. Mark Downes has always had a particular way.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
There is elitism everywhere as equally as there are people with their feet on the ground too. Its the former that gets attention, which i am sure suits those in the latter camp. When the latter is propping up the former, the former should really appreciate it.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
I sat behind Jon Arthur on a match and he was very friendly indeed. Never once told me to move away. Mark Downes has always had a particular way.

Scribe sat behind me for a while on Saturday and i was very polite yet short with my responses in the hope he would let me get on with it, 10 pegger or 100 pegger, a match is a match :)

Called me a proper Trent angler for fishing from in the water and made me feel loads better than i actually am though, cheers Kev.