margin pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave-B

BIG DAVE
Just been reading reviews on the middy hot spot v2,reads well,has anyone got one or know if they are good.

Alan76

The best margin pole has got to be the Shimano Beastmaster 140. The Drennan Series 7 looks good for 80. If you looking to spend less the Middy White Knuckle has godd reviews for 40.

dstev

Dave
I have the Middy White Knuckle, not much use for anything other than close in Carp, Tench, Barbel bashing, far too heavy and brash for any lighter fishing. Does a good job at taming big fish though.

bikeboy

Sorry to butt in on this , i`ve been looking for a margin pole also , been considering the Preston margin pulla or the Shimano beastmaster . Any suggestions ?

fishyballs

has anyone considered a maver comp? i have one for sale only used once in excellent condition. pole comes at 8mtr's but i also have the extension to 9.5mtr's, 2 top kits. Cost 295.00 will sell for 180.00!!

this is my mates pole whose looking to sell it to raise some cash, nowt wrong with it and its a quality peice of kit. if any body's local they can come round and have a waggle before they buy. i'm based in the west mids.

Dave-B

BIG DAVE
I already have a white knuckle but my wife has claimed it,im looking for one at around the 9m mark,and spend around 100.I was thinking of getting a yank and bank but then read up on the hot shot which was a little bit cheeper,

mlewins

preston innovations carp margin pulla 6.7 meters, mine was 100 with 2 pulla kits [:T]

Last edited:

breadflake

Site Supporter
I have a Diawa Yank 'n Bank very happy with it but note,
the top kits No2 and 3 sections when cut back for a solid 14/16 elastic are only about 6ft long
the short No1 section is not used.so for deeper pegs and more than one setup i would suggest a spare No4.

Dogsbody

How about the Leeda Assasin II, It might not be sold as a margin pole but it only goes to just over 10 metres, is very strong and a lot lighter than a normal margin pole. Comes with 1 match and 2 power kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.