Margin carp pole???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1987

'Darwener'
I really want a pole around 6-7m for the carp in my local commercial carp fishery. But which 1??? Browning drag n net? Maver mulletto master??? I really cant decide. If any1 has amny ideas please could you tell me. Thnx
?
[:(]

Toodlepip **Joe**

crusty

Hi joe[:)]

my dads sending off for the 8mtr Targa pole from Badger at
Grimsby.
It had a really good right up in A.T. and I've heard its the D.B.'s, even if its not, for 30 you can't go wrong[8D]

like everything else in life I guess you get what you pay for, but for that money I think its a good starting point.[;)]

crusty

TINY

Tiny
Browning Drag n Net 6m is a good versatile and light tool

Andy.

Simon R

Site Supporter
I've got the Maver Muletto Master (7m) and can't fault it.
Never actually used it with the Muletto system in it I must admit but it works a treat with no.12 elastic through the top three.

Also good for fishing line to hand in Ireland (with powergum through the top section)

Simon

MALC

Back at the tail end of last Summer i was presented with the Browning Drag-On-Net (little joke in the spelling)[;)] and although i've not yet realy put it to a proper test with any real lumps.

I've taken a few high singles with it and also pulled the youngest member of the family up the path in his pushchair on 18 and 20 lacy and have full faith in it.

Roll on those balmy Summer evenning when it will get some serious stick.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've a Muletto Master,
Again not fitted with the "muletto" system,but rigged with bungee (20) haven't found anything it can't tame yet!!!!!!! [:D]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

ray

i've got to be different, i use the "edge", cant fault it, fits into the no5 section of my 5050 pole, has tamed a couple of decent fish with ease and is a pleasure to hold.

p.s. even lost my first one to the missus, she used it once and would'nt give it back.

later
ray.

prepare your meat at home and bin the tin.
"clean banks campaign"

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
But Ray, Jan did say that it went to a person who knew how to use it properly.

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

martin.

Account Locked
Ray
she looks better holding it anyway

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
I also have a Muletto Master again not with the Muletto system. I have it with a No 5 through two sections and cant fault it with the small stuff up to 2lb or so. Just bought an extra top 3 kit 60 bit steep but gona put a bigger laccy summat like a 12 or 14 for the carp. Its good for me[;)]

Tight lines [:D]

MrC

Maver H15 is mavers latest margin pole.. its great. super slim and @ 10m.. They say its ideal for fishing to hand also. comes in @ 150 but you may need to get extra top sections if your serious about your fishing. I have used this pole as a main pole when targeting carp upto double figures its an ideal length for the commercial waters, although its rated elastic 20.. I would never ever use that in a pole, stick to 12/14/16 for commercial waters with large carp in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.