map tks 30 0r new tks 425

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikee

On my serach for a new pole I have found a map tks 30 for 450 elasticed or I also have found a shop selling the new map tks 425 for 550 which would be the better buy as I have not got a clue[:D]

shropshire_pole

I have a tks30 and it is a very good pole, long, light and stiff. The newer tks 425 is based on the tks30, if you buy the 425 it comes with 5 or 6 top kits I think so it will cost you another 60 or 70 to elasticate it as well all depends on how much you want to spend, the tks30 is a very,very good pole for the money but as an updated version the tks425 is going to be a little bit better, go to a shop and have a waggle with them first if you can and see if the newer pole is worth the extra money

JustJon

I would say go for the newer pole, it's a better pole for only an extra 100 quid. Sod the elastic, at least this way you can pick your own and know how old it is?

Would you mind saying which shop it is? I've been looking for the same pole and not got a price anywhere near that yet! Either PM or here?

Hope you enjoy the pole...

spikee

thanks for the info i know the 425 is heavy than the tks 30 plus the 30 comes with more bits
plus pm sent mate

Status
Not open for further replies.