MAP M16 Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

acko

Hello i am looking to purchase one of these poles as i think they sound like a reasonable package for the price.I can only spend around 400 ish on a new pole.Has anybody got any thoughts on this or could suggest a better alternative.By the way i have just negotiated the M16 power package down to 320 delivered from a guy on E-Bay.Worth it? Thanks in advance. Acko.

Last edited:

young un

I have one it's brilliant it's light at 13metres gets' wobbly at 16 metres and very heavy at that length but why does anyone need to fish that far out. It's a good commercial fishery pole if you were going to fish rivers or canals I wouldn't reccomend it but if it's commercials it's brilliant because it's light yet will cope with the biggest of commercial carp

acko

Originally posted by young un

I have one it's brilliant it's light at 13metres gets' wobbly at 16 metres and very heavy at that length but why does anyone need to fish that far out. It's a good commercial fishery pole if you were going to fish rivers or canals I wouldn't reccomend it but if it's commercials it's brilliant because it's light yet will cope with the biggest of commercial carp

Thanks for that.I think at 320 delivered its got to be worth it. Anyone else have an opinion?[:D]

C.A.T.C.H.

acko,
I have a MAP C-16 with 9 topkits plus a cuppimg kit for sale in the classifieds.
Its open to offers!!!!!.
PM me with an offer if your interested.
Im just over the border in Derbyshire.

Cheers.

C.A.T.C.H.

Medussa

Hi I have a MAP M16 Power and for the price it's an excellent pole, best at 13m. At 16m it's heavy and does drop a fair bit.

acko

Originally posted by C.A.T.C.H.

acko,
I have a MAP C-16 with 9 topkits plus a cuppimg kit for sale in the classifieds.
Its open to offers!!!!!.
PM me with an offer if your interested.
Im just over the border in Derbyshire.

Cheers.

C.A.T.C.H.

thanks for that but i have bought the m16 pckage now.should get it later this week.will report back on my findings.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.