MAP/Leeda again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Bought the 11/12/13ft Parabolix feeder system at Christmas. the other week I was threading the line through the top section and the rod broke at the last eye.

Contacted Leeda and they asked me to take it back to Dave's of Middlewich. Got a call last week saying that a new top was waiting for me.

Great service. This will ensure that should I need to buy any of their products in the future, then I would not hesitate.

tallboyjim

knows nowt
Account Locked
Dont know whether this would be the right place for this but here it goes.

Emailed Wychwood (still part of leeda) to enquire if I could buy some replacement mud feet for my chair, now out of warranty. New feet and legs sent within a week free of charge !!! Minor problem is that they dont quite fit properly (different model methinks) but with a bit of cajoling they will and the look better feet as well.

A solid 8 out of 10 (if they feet had fitted like a glove it would have been a clear 10 !)

Last edited:

paul_fish

the other week I was threading the line through the top section and the rod broke at the last eye.

now out of warranty. New feet and legs sent within a week free of charge

Take note Drennan.

Very good customer care from Leeda. Its that sort of service that makes all the difference, when thinking about your next purchase.

Me i would not even look at Drennen, but i'm sure Simon is happy with Leeda.

stotz

crewe bagger
i had a number 3 section snap on me (map definition ) took the section into stapley angling, they sent it to map to have a look at it, within a week i recieved a new section f o c. a big thank you to map/leeda and stapley [:T] [:T] [:T]

tworodsjackson

I also give the thumbs up for MAP/Leeda - I needed another No4 section for my pole in a hurry and Mike from MAP had it to me in under 24 hours.

Outstanding service.

floatfisher

Site Supporter
Ted Carters ordered me a spare no 4 section for my MAP TKS pole on Wednesday. I collected it this morning (Friday.) Full marks for speedy service.[:T]

tag

Originally posted by paul_fish

Take note Drennan.

Me i would not even look at Drennen, but i'm sure Simon is happy with Leeda.

What's wrong with Drennan?

Their products are IMO superb and although I've yet to test it, I would expect their after sales service to be similar.

Am I likely to be disappointed if I need their assistance?

paul_fish

What's wrong with Drennan?
I have promised not to post any more on the subject.

So lets just say i had, i my opinion, a very bad experience with a faulty rod. End of..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.