MAP F1 kit Middy pole

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Can anyone please let me know if the MAP F1 kit fits a Middy pole.Just payed for one off Angling Direct, need to go to specsavers as it was the Middy F1 kit I wanted😂😂
I have emailed Angling Direct asking the same question and said I would pay the difference if there is any.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Can anyone please let me know if the MAP F1 kit fits a Middy pole.Just payed for one off Angling Direct, need to go to specsavers as it was the Middy F1 kit I wanted😂😂
I have emailed Angling Direct asking the same question and said I would pay the difference if there is any.
Too many eggnogs mate ? 🤣🤣

Satsuma68

Not if your pole is from the reactacore Xr , Xm etc range the map kits are 22 mm at base Middy reactacore are 18.5 mm at base .

Total

Site Supporter
Dare not ask you what you’ve bought while you were under the influence Mark. Something orange no doubt. 🤣🤣

Afternoon Mark. 😘

Afternoon Mick....:).......I had one can of bitter last night, the first since March....I don't miss the alcohol and prefer my cuppa tea, boring I know...:love:

....Had a 'Zoom' meeting with close family on Christmas afternoon, it was nice to see and hear them all.....Especially the wife! :love::p:ROFLMAO:

....As regards the 'Orange' stuff, just a load of hooks to replenish used stock.....Just looking forward to better times and getting out to doing what we love best....Hope you're all well mate...

Last edited:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My apologies Simon, I can't answer your question....Preston pole user here....(y)
A mate treated himself to a XS90 before Christmas. Says it’s very nice to use. He’s only used it twice but loves it. I don’t know, my mate gets a new pole, my dads mate gets a new Superlithium, 🙄. It’s time I had that lottery win and treated myself I reckon. 😳😁

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Afternoon Mick....:).......I had one can of bitter last night, the first since March....I don't miss the alcohol and prefer my cuppa tea, boring I know...:love:

....Had a 'Zoom' meeting with close family on Christmas afternoon, it was nice to see and hear them all.....Especially the wife! :love::p:ROFLMAO:

....As regards the 'Orange' stuff, just a load of hooks to replenish used stock.....Just looking forward to better times and getting out to doing what we love best....Hope you're all well mate...
🤣🤣. I reckon my wife would prefer Zoom calls indefinitely if I gave her the option. Preferably from some hot beach somewhere. Her being on the beach. 😩😩

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Thanks Mick as yes hopefully. I’m prepared to pay the difference so that may help
Will phone them in the morning
Thanks Simon

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Thought you would have had enough F1 speed kits tbh mate. :D:D:upthumb:

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
9 with the Excellence Pro Kev. Had 5 for the Middy but gave 2 to the son in law. 1 more to bring it to 4 will do for now😂

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
9 with the Excellence Pro Kev. Had 5 for the Middy but gave 2 to the son in law. 1 more to bring it to 4 will do for now😂

Have to admit they are great to use, always set at least two up when fishing the pole. As I recall it was you that put me on to them when we were fishing at Eye Kettleby - see I was listening. :D:D :upthumb: