MAP 3-6 hollo any good?

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Just bought 4 shalla kits wondered if anyone rated the elastic above or another light F1 and Ide elastic?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Just bought 4 shalla kits wondered if anyone rated the elastic above or another light F1 and Ide elastic?
You been watching Andy May videos on you tube by any chance ? ?. Its lovely laggy pal. Stretchier than our lasses knickers. Get some bought. You wont regret it. Just keep it between me and you wont ya. Nudge nudge. ??

JLK

Don't waste your money. Get some KND teal 4-7. Far better elastic for what you want and cheaper.

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
You been watching Andy May videos on you tube by any chance ? ?. Its lovely laggy pal. Stretchier than our lasses knickers. Get some bought. You wont regret it. Just keep it between me and you wont ya. Nudge nudge. ??

funny enough I’ve been watching the winning ways series haha ??

Total

Site Supporter
Better for what Mark ? Swinging double figure commons in to hand ? You heathan. ????

I was jesting mate, I think?;):oops:......Everything has it time and place......Have gone back to solid elastics pretty much, and have found it hasn't been detrimental to my results/enjoyment......I enjoyed the hollow elastic 'journey'...Although an expensive one!....

'Running line' tactics have always featured heavily in the cooler months for me....It's nice to have a change and brush up the old skills on the venues I fish, where appropriate....

mbuna_matt

Drennan F1 and Silver Bungee is my choice 4-6 especially for ide and silvers up in the water. You won't regret getting the short kits either. Its not till you switch mid match between a standard match kit and a shalla kit you appreciate the difference!

Matt

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I was jesting mate, I think?;):oops:......Everything has it time and place......Have gone back to solid elastics pretty much, and have found it hasn't been detrimental to my results/enjoyment......I enjoyed the hollow elastic 'journey'...Although an expensive one!....

'Running line' tactics have always featured heavily in the cooler months for me....It's nice to have a change and brush up the old skills on the venues I fish, where appropriate....
You know mate, some ideas tackle manufacturers come out with are the ....... The Kings clothes. They catch more anglers than fish. Nothing beats good old watercraft. ?

Total

Site Supporter
You know mate, some ideas tackle manufacturers come out with are the ....... The Kings clothes. They catch more anglers than fish. Nothing beats good old watercraft. ?

Mick, I am a tackle dealers nightmare!....:oops::ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Mick, I am a tackle dealers nightmare!....:oops::ROFLMAO:
Who's solid laggy's are you using pal ? Ive all sorts fitted at the mo. Just trying some Matrix silk. Impressed so far. Think I need to step it up one though .. IE ... No4 = 5. No5 = 6. Etc etc. Strange stuff. You tension it, get a pound puddle pig and it takes you all over the lake. Ill get used to it I guess. ?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
See mick black hydro, or orange amber core totally under control??
Been using grey and black hydro for 10+ years. Sometimes you just try something new dont ya ? For the majority of my natural venue fishing I do like this new silk though. Very smooth stuff.

jononcb

Who's solid laggy's are you using pal ? Ive all sorts fitted at the mo. Just trying some Matrix silk. Impressed so far. Think I need to step it up one though .. IE ... No4 = 5. No5 = 6. Etc etc. Strange stuff. You tension it, get a pound puddle pig and it takes you all over the lake. Ill get used to it I guess. ?

The best solid elastic is the original preston Slip stuff ?