Manor House Farm LUT championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittybooster

Fished match 2 in the Tuesday match championship on the delighfully scenic Manor House Fisheries near Garstang. A turnout of 18 anglers was to fish what was on paper a mouthwatering match. Unfortunatly for those pegged at the north end of the 30 peg match lake, it turned out to be one of those days. Spawning and cleaning off fish did not respond to any methods and with the return of Andy Ashurst Meekin from his medical layoff drawing a flyer, he posted 27lb on the scales to take 2nd place and runner up to Froddy the quiet angler from Leigh................................ his 46lb dominated the match and was a credit to his tactics on the day. numerous low 20's backed up with 10 anglers having a stinker based on their pedigree.

Next match is down the road at Copthorn in June and we'll see a different story there.

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
LUT ?? I was under the impression that the LUT had merged with The New Star lads [?]

Im an ex secretary of the New Star and Tel is an ex member and have some good memories of our time fishing with the New star and LUT lads [:)]

RIP Unnie ...argumentative cantankerous old bugger but never boring [:D][:D]

kittybooster

never forgave him for dropping me for the PSV down on the Thames.

Got my own back on him the year after on the Runcorn when I fished for Leigh Depot and whupped the Ass of the Atherton lads. Even with Hynesy in the side......................

RIP John.

MrV

Yorkshire exile
Site Supporter
We found a plastic red mullet and a plastic trout about 12 inches long filled them with old screws and when he went for a wander on a match on pilsworth stuck them in his keepnet and said nowt... come the weigh in you can imagine the abuse he got [:D][:D]

Took it really badly and at one point refused to drive the bus back to atherton [:0][:D]

He never went out for weeks round atherton because of the mickey taking .... never let him forget it [:T]

MrV

Yorkshire exile
Site Supporter
Oops im on mr vs laptop this is Arkwright by the way
[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.