Man United's New Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muckin_Fuppet

Account Locked
Bebe....heard lots about him and the opinion of the experts are good. I don't like the look of him though, his final ball or shots look awful. If he's as bad as he looks, hopefully he'll get hoofed to Sunderland in the not too distant future!!!!!!

[:C]

stemlfc

Steve
What I find weird is that he only signed for his Portuguese club Victor five weeks ago according to some articles. If my knowledge of the rules is as good as I think it is, you can't move twice in one window.

Another point of worry is he was recommended to Whiskey nose by Carlos Quierez, former assistant at Utd. The last player he recommended was Manucho and that was money down the drain...

chrishowe425

Originally posted by stemlfc

What I find weird is that he only signed for his Portuguese club Victor five weeks ago according to some articles. If my knowledge of the rules is as good as I think it is, you can't move twice in one window.

Another point of worry is he was recommended to Whiskey nose by Carlos Quierez, former assistant at Utd. The last player he recommended was Manucho and that was money down the drain...

I'm not to sure how the rules work in this case because he didn't move to the club as such, he turned pro with them a month ago or so, Fergie managed to get him on a buyout clause i believe.

Must have something about him, Real Madrid were trying to sign him too.

paul14

Originally posted by chrishowe425

Originally posted by stemlfc

I'm not to sure how the rules work in this case because he didn't move to the club as such, he turned pro with them a month ago or so, Fergie managed to get him on a buyout clause i believe.

Must have something about him, Real Madrid were trying to sign him too.
i think victor signed him on a free from some third division club.he scored 4 goals in 27 games.
he should feel right at home sat between owen and hargreaves on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.