Man U

62tucker

Site Supporter
Another pen for Man U. Softest pen you will ever see.
But getting beat 3-1

Wise Owl

Account Locked
In the words of Ole "i couldnt care Less" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No fans, No big money footy, and loads of Debt, There may be trouble Ahead :unsure:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Its just a shame the Man u fans who spouted how Mighty they were and how the Did what they want aint still willing to post on here, i mean all through the time My team were nearly down and out i still shouted my support from the rooftops. Maybe just Glory supporters ???

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I'm with you on that W/O,I can't stand people who 'support' a team but only when they are winning,I've got a fishing mate who 'supports' Man U,he couldn't find Manchester on a map,when I asked him why he said "well you have to support the best team don't you",now when I have a dig at him he's given them up !,as is obvious I support,and have done for over sixty years Sheffield United and still remember the thrill of going to Bramhall Lane as a young teenager watching 'Doc' Pace,Joe Shaw Alan Hodgkinson etc and some of the away players like Billy Wright,Johnny Haynes etc,I don't care all that much what division they are in,or how well they are doing in it (which is just as well at this moment in time !) so long as they don't leave anything on the field and play for the shirt.

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
In Memoriam
I've followed United since I was a small young lad, I was in a previous life a season ticket and shareholder.
I supported throught relegation season in 74 and through all the glory years in SAF's time.
I only gave up the season ticket because the 'X' found the credit card statements for the credit card she didn't know about :rolleyes:

I sold my shares when I had to, not because I wanted to.
I don't support the Glazers or Woodward.
What I will say is that during their tenure, the Glazers have spent an awful lot on transfers to win trophies, more I dare say in real terms that previous owners did.
We have had the players, we have had world beaters at the club since Ferguson left, but for some reason the magic he had hasn't been there.
There are cries from some fans for Pochettino to replace Solsjaer, but I think even he would have his work cut out there at the moment.
IMO and it is only an opinion the morale in the dressing room isn't helped when one 'star' player cannot make his mind up whether he want to stay or not, we have at the moment one decent defender (sometimes) and one decent forward.

I will support United come what may

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Concentrate on the title now, will be fine. o_O
Put the ressies out on a Thursday, by next year they will be ready to win the champions league on the experience, in the mean time, the 1st 11 take the title, if Ole ever decides which 11 is which. This year the title, next year the champs league and the title.

tonerain

Site Supporter
Concentrate on the title now, will be fine. o_O
Put the ressies out on a Thursday, by next year they will be ready to win the champions league on the experience, in the mean time, the 1st 11 take the title, if Ole ever decides which 11 is which. This year the title, next year the champs league and the title.

Don't leave out the Boat Race and the Eurovision song contest, mate!