Man U

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
He has to say that in public. In the dressing room he will say well done if it leads to a victory. I would expect nothing different of any manager, even Mourinho yesterday.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
He has to say that in public. In the dressing room he will say well done if it leads to a victory. I would expect nothing different of any manager, even Mourinho yesterday.

May be Neil, but i would like to think under the banner of 'people' and in that all encompassing word, there are still some that know where gamespersonship stops, makes me less miserable if there are still those people around.

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Perhaps I am cynical and believe that in big money sport any means of gaining an advantage that is not punished will be used. How often did Arsene Wenger "not see" a controversial incident that benefitted his team?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Like I said earlier Man United have got away with it for years. I remember a Red fan who ain’t around no more since they got schit called PP saying there was nowt wrong with it 🤣🤣🤣👍

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Perhaps I am cynical and believe that in big money sport any means of gaining an advantage that is not punished will be used. How often did Arsene Wenger "not see" a controversial incident that benefitted his team?
I often wondered why Arsenal and Man U paid Wenger and Ferguson when neither of them seemed to watch the games !

Northantslad

'Any indications?
I would be even more miserable about the current state of the game, if the two managers selected as examples, who happen to be the most successful in prem history, got there by endorsing cheating.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Next door but one was throwing a bench away. I said give it me I will tart it up while in quarantine. He is a city fan and he has just told me I can keep it lol.

Attachments

• 20201007_182920.jpg
    20201007_182920.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 6

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Next door but one was throwing a bench away. I said give it me I will tart it up while in quarantine. He is a city fan and he has just told me I can keep it lol.
Does anyone remember Man City playing in a red and black striped kit in the late 60's ?

H T B

Site Supporter
Does anyone remember Man City playing in a red and black striped kit in the late 60's ?
They wore it in the 1969 FA Cup final against us [Leicester City ]

I remember a football monthly magazine called Goal.
On the cover was the two team captains in their respective kit, Tony Brook for Man City, and David Nish for us.

We'd already been relegated from Division one [as it was then] and I remember asking my Dad, if we won the cup, would we still get relegated?
Alas, we lost anyway :(
neil-young-_-tony-brook-signed-framed-shirt.jpg

Northantslad

'Any indications?
United letting 6 in was worse than Liverpool letting 7 in , at least the Liverpool fans didn't have to go in work the next day

So where are they all? Certainly not been in here either, during their battering or after.
Mind you if Harry's right, we won't see them in here till may be next season, its Spurs year he reckons.